To maintain your carpets appearance, your carpets should be professionally cleaned every six to twelve months. Unlike professional cleaning, most rented carpet cleaning equipment leaves carpet wet with detergent residue. At ServiceMaster of Centreville/Clifton in Sterling, Virginia we have the equipment and expertise to remove dirt, detergent, and moisture.
Our exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- pre-treatment of spots and stains
- pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- rinsing your carpet with clear, hot water
- post-treatment of any residual stains
- carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance
- placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while it dries
- final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
For all upholstery cleaning, our technicians use specially-designed products, equipment, and methods every step of the way, including initial vacuuming and spot treatment, cleaning, rinsing, water extraction, and washing and polishing frames. Fabric furnishings are often heavily used and thus show soil and dirt quickly. The professionals at ServiceMaster of Centreville/Clifton are experts at selecting the correct cleaning system for various fabric types and soil conditions.
Brand names are registered trademarks of The ServiceMaster Company and
its affiliates. ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore services provided by independently
owned and operated franchises and may vary depending on location. An independent business licensed to
serve you by ServiceMaster Clean.
©2000-2014 The ServiceMaster Company. All Rights Reserved.